Hello world! It has been a while since I posted. Work has been very demanding and I don’t get the time to blog from work as I used to. Other things have been happening, I will tell you one day, when I am ready. But as I was talking to Dewdrop yesterday I realized that there are some things about me that I wouldn’t want to change. And so, today, for the first time ever, I have decided that I will go all out and tell you guys things that I like about myself. Things that make me proud of who I am. To give credit where it is due, I lifted this off here.
- I have a razor sharp mind and a wit to go with it. Sarcasm and a caustic tongue are the natural by-products of such a disposition. I am capable of very profound thought. I am also frank to the point of brutality. Put all that together, and you’ve got in me the best friend you can ever ask for.
- I am fiercely critical of myself and I cannot accept things people say about me unless I am sure that if I were appraising me I would be saying the same things. This makes me my best and worst critic, except not best so really only my worst critic. This also makes me come across as very modest. 😛
- There is very little happening around me that I am unaware of. I observe and assimilate everything that I experience. I also usually don’t let on about how acutely observant I am.
- I have the ability to break things down – problems, circumstances, feelings – anything and analyze right down to the tiniest detail. I also have the ability to dichotomize. I can objectively separate out things that tend to get muddled up -the heart and the mind, especially.
- I achieve what I want. I am capable of pushing myself to the limits. And then extending my limits some more. Consequently, I always end things on my own terms.
- I am very good company, irrespective of my personal mood. I am fun, I have a sense of humor and if nothing else, I can make you laugh for the time that you are with me. I am also one of the few people I know who would never expect you to stop having a good time just because I am indisposed.
- I am very adaptive and I can survive anywhere. I also learnt at a very young age how to be self sufficient so living away from family was not a problem for me. I am very efficient and can multi-task exceedingly well.
- I have nice eyes. They’re always full of warmth and affection and will always twinkle when I see you (if I like you that is). You will always know what I’m thinking by looking into my eyes, quite literally the mirror to my soul. I also have long artistic fingers. And a winning smile.
- I have no illusions about my looks. I am not beautiful. I am what most people would call attractive. And I know how to wear clothes that flatter my athletic build. I stand taller than many women at 5’6″ and so I stand out. If you see me somewhere, you would do a double take. I also have very clear skin (touchwood).
Wow, that felt good! And I could have gone on for a bit, but I think I need to stop.
Now, don’t throw stones at me if you really know me. *ducks out of sight until next post*