– I cannot go to bed leaving dishes in the sink overnight. Now that shouldn’t have come as a surprise to you. Do you know me but at all?
– I always bite the nail on my right hand thumb before anything important. Usually, it’s before exams and I bite the nail off so deep that I invariably end up with a painful right hand especially when I need it to be most wieldy.
– I have a flair for languages. I taught myself how to read and write Tamil, since I was never educated in Chennai, so it wasn’t part of my school curriculum. I can speak at least as good, if not better Marathi than my Maharashtrian counterparts. Raj Thackeray, back off!! I can understand and read Kannada, I took French for about 2 years in junior college (yeah, I think I even topped the class in the subject, but don’t ask me anything now, I don’t even remember un peu).
– I always work my butt off to get what I want, and when I have it, I throw it away, knowing that the thrill was in proving that I could do it. It makes me end things on my terms, and walk away while I’m at the top.
– I need my bath water to be searing hot. I leave the cold shower knob almost unturned. Even in the summer.
– I have excessively dry skin. I needed to moisturize when I was in India, even during the summer. After coming here I moisturize twice a day in the summer with an intensive care lotion and during the winter I use baby oil (also twice a day).
Ok, you guys. I’m at work so I couldn’t link you up. Will do when I get home.