- if you are willing to turn your life upside down for someone, would you appreciate them less and blame them more at a later stage in life?
- if you ever stop loving/caring for someone, even after they aren’t really yours anymore?
- if waiting for people to have epiphanies of realization is better than taking their lives in your hands and setting things straight for them?
- if time erodes relationships?
- if being impulsive and living in the moment and making things happen is better than calculating and contemplating and waiting for things to happen to you?
- if being with someone can change you so much that their absence in your life is noticeable to all and sundry?
- if your past has the ability to haunt you forever?