Haha, gotcha! It’s just a tag. From her. Long pending tag. She’s actually making plans to poison me when I see her!
1. Name Three Most Valuable Assets?
– Knowledge of your strengths and weaknesses
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
You have no idea what you mean to me. 🙂
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
– Rayshma: Well, not only do I think she’s wicked 😀 (a la me), she also wished to hear me sing. So if it comes to survival of the fittest on the deserted island, I believe I can easily murder the other three. 😛
– Prashanth: Well, he needs to bring his Mom’s cookbook and I’m sure some of her talent is sure to have rubbed off on him. He cook, I clean, we all happy, life simple.
– UberT: Just because I can embarrass the crap out of him.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Tough call between French Polynesia, Bolivia and the Norwegian fjords..
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have a job that I simply love doing, without ever having to get bored or disinterested.
6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life, but none of which I regret because they’ve made me learn a lot of things. The only thing that I do regret is having quit learning classical music.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
The drive to do good work. I’m rapidly losing it already.
8. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
Depends on how much I need the money then.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you…
– great sense of humor
– very hospitable! 😛
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Hmmm… What can I say, I don’t think I can ever find someone who has EVERYTHING I ask for, but some of these would definitely attract me to him:
– Sense of humor
– His general demeanor has to be polite and gentlemanly.
– He has to be able to respect me for who I am.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Liars, hypocrites, boorish, uncouth people, people who don’t read, people who can’t speak English, people who are insensitive and cannot appreciate the power of words/actions/gestures, people who have attitude problems, vain and conceited people, people who simply “don’t get it”, just.. people.
13. What is your ambition?
To be a professor someday.
14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
When someone simply refuses to see another’s point of view and continues to judge them based only on what they know and believe.
15. What is the one thing you would change about yourself?
I would like to be less impulsive and emotional.
16. Are you a shopaholic or no?
17. What is your stress buster?
Hot chocolate and rain.
18. What should be done to people who make such long tags..
Make sure you’re not tag-married to them?
19. Do you think God actually exists?
I would not believe or disbelieve altogether something I have not seen or felt.
20. If you could change one thing about this world what would it be?
Make sure every child in the world has the same level of education and living conditions as any other.
Rules: Remove 1 question from the tag and add your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions, then tag people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them that he/she has been tagged.
I am tagging Prashanth and Sudipta (sorry, guys, everyone else has done this already!) to take this up. 🙂