I’m NOT lazy! 😛
- Waking up to a beautiful sunlit day.
- Waiting for that one phone call. And actually getting it.
- Seeing children gamboling about, without a care in the world.
- Talking to my kid brother.
- Talking to my Mom.
- Eating Bourbon biscuits. The Britannia ones. From India.
- Walking in the rain. And being able to feel the cold, wet earth underneath my feet.
- Taking a very hot shower when I’ve just come back from the biting cold outside.
- Snuggling in my comforter when my feet are cold.
- Curling up with a mug of hot chocolate and a book.
- Drinking chai and watching the rain pouring outside incessantly.
- Writing. Uninhibitedly.
- Working hard towards a goal that I know I can achieve.
- Being given an unexpected hug.
- Eating vethalai-paakku from my Grandpa’s vethalai petti.
- Watching my Mom get ready to go to work.
- Buying gifts knowing that they will be appreciated.
- Going through life knowing that one day, someone will be there to share it with me.
Ok, I now tag SEV (buwahahaha) to do this. Teeheehee!