50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved?
Neither. How boring is my life?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words –
Fruitgoogle: The real expansion of Froogle.
Ambytime: When Ambi (a very Iyengar name) tells you what the time is.
Asscactus: A medical condition. Symptoms are clear from its nomenclature.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Pulao. Two days ago.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
A blue velvet stuffed monkey. 😀
54. How many TVs are in your house?
In NJ, one. I don’t watch it. In India, one. I don’t watch it.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Walk barefoot in the rain. Stand still and let swirling snowflakes fall on you. Tip leaves with dewdrops so that the dew flows into your hands.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Feel like smiling for no particular reason.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
I never remember my dreams. The ones that I do, I hope never ever come true.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Nope. My mom seems to think showing my jadagam (horoscope) to people will solve all my life’s problems.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
It’s a secret. 🙂
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I don’t believe in giving a form to God. There definitely is a power that gives me strength and peace. That’s about it.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
No. But then I don’t believe in Heaven either. Go figure.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Define kindness. There’s a difference between doing your duty and being kind. Tell me that difference and I’ll tell you if I’ve been kind or not.
64. Are you a patient person?
Nope. I wish I were. People piss me off very easily.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
Wednesday. We need a holiday in the middle of the week.
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
Too many to begin listing here.
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
What do you call a snake that has fallen on your car? Ans: A windscreen viper. Rotfl!!
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
I went to Essel World once. Ah, good times.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I’m pretty much up front. What you see is what you get.
71. What is under your bed right now?
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Home, sweet home. Any day.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
Dance? Me? You must be joking!
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Some dandiya raas number. I danced with a gang of people.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Couldn’t care less. Actually, Disney coz of Pixar.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
I’ve never seen a possum.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Secret again! Maybe I should change my answer to 70. 😀
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
The right to information. This way, I’d know everything and I’d be able to tell people too.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Is that even a question? TV, of course!
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
People who worship heroes.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Blood. In any form. Even a tiny cut/scrape.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Gas. Some other things I’m still paying for, but let’s not go into that.
88. Is there magic even in mundane things?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Yes. This morning. Prasanna’s email.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class:dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Bowling. I’m not allowed to lift weights.
91. In Star Trek people beam back and forth between different places. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
No. There’s a molecular reconstruction taking place at both ends so that there’re two different copies surfacing at each beam. The real trick is in eliminating the copy at the source.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
Bedbugs. My current fear.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
“Raindrops and Roses”.
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
A cloak, an eye mask and a man’s suit. For a play.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Too much of anything isn’t good is it? Plus, people who know me will tell you that I have no special interest in any food.
96. What are your parents interested in?
My brother and me, and our well being. I wonder if I will ever be that selfless.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Heh.. I haven’t, but my Murali Mama once had a katterumbu (carpenter ant) that he called Sethuraman. 😀
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
In Pune? Pray, how?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
You can make your wishes come true by making plans.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
What’s a life energy?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
Mosquito repellant, sleeping bag, mp3 player.