Following from the trend of a few of my clever friends, I am going to pen down a few thoughts myself.
- Expectations lead to disappointments. Never expect when you know it may not happen.
- Talking is not always a good thing to do. Some things are better left unsaid.
- When people need to be alone, leave them be. Your being there may only cause them more frustration, even though you only want to help.
- Do not let people influence your life so much that they begin to affect your mood. Never give anyone that kind of control over your life.
- Never go to bed sad/angry. If nothing, at least blog about your frustrations.
- If people cannot appreciate your actions, they’re probably not worth being done anyway. Or being done for.
- People do not always remember everything they said. Even if you’re important to them and what they said was important to you.
Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I’m just frustrated from a few isolated incidents that have been nagging me for a while. Correct me if I’m wrong, but haven’t we all been here at some point?