I just bought the DVD box set for a friend. Actually, we bought it together, I couldn’t possibly afford to buy the entire thing myself. 🙂 Been so excited about it. We’ve been watching it all of the two days since it’s arrived. I’m fairly certain we’ll spend the entire weekend watching it too! 🙂
I love a lot of things about Seinfeld.
- Life, art, history, tuberculosis.
- Art Vandelay
- Super terrific Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fat free yogurt
- Pez dispenser
… And many, many more such unforgettable moments. Seinfeld rocks!
P.S: I actually have a Pez Dispenser. Shaped like Donatello, from TMNT. 🙂
I got a forwarded email a few days back which urged people to “stop honoring Gandhi”. It had this link in it, that basically has a whole lot of Gandhi-bashing going on. Now, I am a true-blue “youths” belonging to the new generation gang of confused youngsters. I do not know what to believe, and what not to. However, I know for a fact, that his contribution towards dealing with our freedom struggle was really unparalleled. Maybe he made a few mistakes, some wrong decisions. But then, can we say without flinching, that his successors made the right decisions always? Or that people like Savarkar and Ghodse would have made the right decisions? Is that why our country is rolling in wealth and prosperity today?
I do not know whether the stuff on that website is true or not. However, even if we choose to ignore his actions and his valiant efforts towards getting us complete independence, do not his ideologies make even an iota of sense? Do Satyagraha and Ahinsa seem like the ravings of a madman?
I’m confused, I hope someone can shed some light. (And this isn’t a ruse to get people to comment! 😛 )
- why people put up relationship statuses like ‘committed’ on orkut/facebook and then expect you not to ask about it?
- why when you do ask about it they snub you off saying ‘that’s only for my friends to know’?
- why being civil is misunderstood as prying?
- why the one person you expect to get support from at times like this seems to think that the ‘snubber’ was right?
- why that one person thinks you have no reason to feel bad about being snubbed/snapped at on a public forum when all you were trying to do was be nice?
What kind of a country of psychopaths do we live in?